Glitch with Dialog Freeze

Glitch with Dialog Freeze

Postby Emmeric » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Didn't think this was specific enough to launch the special Bug Report form and I will try to describe this as best I remember - still have the frozen screen up.

On a random Bounty mission on Cakewalk to kill a security officer, one of the random pop-ups occurs where it tells me someone entered the room and doesn't notice me. In this case it was a clerk.

I chose the "get attention" option and the following text pops up:

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The clerk glances up sharply and notices you.

Clerk: Whoa! Say... You look familiar.

The clerk narrows his eyes and watches you apprehensively.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Nothing else appears. There are no options to select anything beneath it. Where the buttons should be to select a response is nothing. No amount of left or right clicking does anything. The Escape button does nothing - game at a dead end.
Emmeric
Rookie

Re: Glitch with Dialog Freeze

Postby Emmeric » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:44 am

On the Stella Marin, Black Box mission, down the elevator is a computer control room formerly run by Jablonski.

The computer will not open the nav bay doors until the catalyzers are aligned. So I unlock the catalyzer room, align all the doohickeys until they are green, and then go back to the computer. Click on the unlock nav doors button.

Computer says:

SORRY! Cannot comply...
REQUEST: please manually reset: catalyzers in:...

But, the catalyzers are all reset. Deadend for that terminal.

Ah, never mind, the door unlocked despite the text failure at the terminal. Might want to alter the failure text on that... =P
Emmeric
Rookie

Return to Bug Reporting