What TV series are you watching and what are you avoiding?

All that other stuff.

Re: What TV series are you watching and what are you avoidin

Postby matthewfarmery » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:20 am

so silly but yet so funny, those crazy japs :D
matthewfarmery
Engineer

Postby Kosetsu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Galomtala wrote:Don't forget to watch the japanese version of Doctor Who

And can't wait for the new doctor

Omg that's wow XD I didn't think that existed!
Kosetsu
Rookie

Postby Kosetsu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Also I know this was a really late reply ^_^;; Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying 12th Doctor!! Anybody watched the new series so far?
Kosetsu
Rookie

Postby matthewfarmery » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:37 am

I can't say I think much of him, the series started out silly and poor, I still think David T is the best Doctor, just pipping Tom Baker. Im losing hope in the series, episode 1 was just silly, so many plot holes and a weak story, episode 2 wasn't that much better. I sort of stopped watching it after that. I blame the scriptwriters and moffat, he really needs to go, sure he did some really good episodes, but since he taken over as leading the show, the series has just gone downhill.

to me, the BBC should gracefully kill off DW, rather then allow it to fall from grace by having weaker and weaker stars and plots.

I miss David T, some of his episodes were just plain awesome, I dont think Mat Smith and the new doc are a scratch upon David T's acting and episodes. but again, I blame the scriptwriters, they are the ones ultimately responsible for destorying DW from the inside :(
matthewfarmery
Engineer

Postby Galomtala » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:53 am

:D

I had hopes for the new season, but it looks like you can't change Moffat. He made some great episodes, but I think he isn't a good show-runner. I think the new Doc could be awesome, but with the current writers? It looks like they want to please the tumbler comunity
Galomtala
Engineer

Postby daveyd » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Some of my favorite ongoing TV series are "Game of Thrones" and "Vikings". And although it's all done now "Breaking Bad" remains one of my favorite series ever.

Right now I'm watching a show called Outlander. It is quite good.
daveyd
Savvy

Postby Kosetsu » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:10 pm

matthewfarmery wrote:I can't say I think much of him, the series started out silly and poor, I still think David T is the best Doctor, just pipping Tom Baker. Im losing hope in the series, episode 1 was just silly, so many plot holes and a weak story, episode 2 wasn't that much better. I sort of stopped watching it after that. I blame the scriptwriters and moffat, he really needs to go, sure he did some really good episodes, but since he taken over as leading the show, the series has just gone downhill.

to me, the BBC should gracefully kill off DW, rather then allow it to fall from grace by having weaker and weaker stars and plots.

I miss David T, some of his episodes were just plain awesome, I dont think Mat Smith and the new doc are a scratch upon David T's acting and episodes. but again, I blame the scriptwriters, they are the ones ultimately responsible for destorying DW from the inside :(

Yeah I agree, I really liked the straight forward but detailed storyline of the 10th Doctor. Moffat kinda takes some of his plot twists too far and I have found myself confused in a lot of his writing. I mostly liked his writing for Amy and Rory, but after what with Clara I was kinda so so with liking most of her story.
Kosetsu
Rookie

Previous

Return to Off Topic