New Proposed Song

Post your fanart, music, let's plays and more here!

Re: New Proposed Song

Postby DThrasher » Thu May 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Hey Tronix, I dig these tracks. Regardless of whether they get used for Star Crawlers, you should keep your eye on Kickstarter and the indie scene in general. I've seen a handful of KS campaigns where they let backers contribute melodies, themes, or whole tunes.

I think it's awesome how much music and art and lore the Star Crawlers community has developed. It's definitely been one of the best KS communities I've participated in.
DThrasher
Prototype

Re: New Proposed Song

Postby Tronix » Sat May 03, 2014 9:41 am

DThrasher wrote:Hey Tronix, I dig these tracks. Regardless of whether they get used for Star Crawlers, you should keep your eye on Kickstarter and the indie scene in general. I've seen a handful of KS campaigns where they let backers contribute melodies, themes, or whole tunes.

I think it's awesome how much music and art and lore the Star Crawlers community has developed. It's definitely been one of the best KS communities I've participated in.

Hi DThrasher,

Thank you for your kind words! I understand that the dev team had already hired someone to create the music for the game. I have to admit that they did a really good job with the music.

In the future I plan to keep adding more music so feel free to check my Soundcloud page from time to time for new compositions.
Tronix
Rookie

Previous

Return to Fan Media